Friday, July 3, 2009

Figma - Hatsune Miku



Last month, during june, and my holiday, i got my first Hatsune Miku figure...its a figma, max factory figure...it seriously FTW~ alot of my friends order them online on play-asia and other websites...but i found it in singapore thanks to my good friend, McKinley(MOUNTAIN..JK). He saw one at plaza singapura and the next day i rushed there with all my savings...JUST to buy the figure. I was (not) surprise to see that there are many other figurine there..including the Nendoroid(Kawaii~) and other figma char....i had a very hard time , trying to decide which figure to buy, this three are revolving in my mind that time


1) Hatsune Miku
2)Kagamine Len
3)Suzumiya Haruhi [ Cheer Leader ]


I was like standing there for 30 minute...and finally..i came to the decision....Hatsune Miku... i took it, bought it, rushed home, and fixed it. Just one thing that i hate the figure , it is so hard to change the hands and the negi ( Onion - char item) wont fit ... unless i FORCE it in....thats crappy....at that time, im seriously....EXCITED to get my Hatsune Miku : Project Diva on 2 July 2009, which is yesterday....it comes with a nendoroid too ~ (Kawaii~ sorry..i was forced) I will post more stuffs of Project Diva in the near future....I CANT WAIT FOR MY HACHUNE MIKU FIGURE TO COME....gonna wait till August T_T

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home