R.I.P MJ
~R.I.P~ WE wont FORGET you
.JACKSON 5 FTW~~~~~~~~~~When i heard the news that MJ was dead, i was like WTF????Even the two Mikus reacted like that. MJ died too early :( . R.I.P MJ, he might be dead, but his songs are always alive.
To memorial Michael Jackson, i got the list of his songs, right here.....
OFF THE WALL
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Rock With You
Working Day And Night
Get On the Floor
Off The Wall
Girlfriend
She's Out Of My Life
I Can't Help It
It's The Falling In Love
Burn This Disco Out
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Rock With You
Working Day And Night
Get On the Floor
Off The Wall
Girlfriend
She's Out Of My Life
I Can't Help It
It's The Falling In Love
Burn This Disco Out
THRILLER
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Baby Be Mine
The Girl Is Mine
Thriller
Beat It
Billie Jean
Human Nature
P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
The Lady In My Life
Carousel
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Baby Be Mine
The Girl Is Mine
Thriller
Beat It
Billie Jean
Human Nature
P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
The Lady In My Life
Thriller- Special Edition Extra Tracks
Someone In The Dark (From E.T Storybook)Carousel
Labels: Personal







3 Comments:
Wow...Nice Blog...
---------------------------------------------------------
IPTECWORLD CCTV Camera Security Systems Dubai
IPTECWORLD Blog
AL HANDAL Contracting Dubai (HAC Contracting)
IPBIO Biometrics Access Control Fingerprint, Time and Attendance in Dubai
Jaypee Photography : Wedding Photographer in the Philippines
OII ... you have a website to show me where I could download the songs of Michael Jackson? I looked at several sites in the search but not found.
you can answer in any post of my blog, or send me an email
Leka-loka_puro.extasi @ hotmail.com
thank you!
aaa yes ...
still thank you ^ ^
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home